Support Black-owned businesses
Presently stands with the Black community in the ongoing fight against racial injustice. At Presently, we will continue to use our platform to promote diversity and inclusion and to support Black entrepreneurs. In celebration of Juneteenth, the commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States, any group gift that supports a Black-owned business will have any credit card fees covered by Presently – from June 19, 2020 through December 2020*.
We have seen countless petitions signed and millions of dollars raised, but there is so much more to be done. When organizing a group gift with Presently this year, choose one that will make a direct impact in your area! We encourage our users to find local Black-owned businesses or allied organizations to support using the resources below:
- Browse our blog post “Group Gifts to Support Black-Owned Businesses”
- Download the EatOkra app to find Black-owned restaurants in your community and the Official Black Wall Street app to get alerts when you pass by a Black-owned business
- Check out this Forbes article with 75 more Black-owned businesses to support
- Complete a social justice task at socialjusticeplanner.com and browse through hundreds of educational resources
- Contribute to a nonprofit near you by browsing the directory on supportblackcharities.org
* Let us know that your group gift qualifies by using the code JUNETEENTH in the notes section of your sign-up. All group gifts will be verified for eligibility.